The key to the success of any flooring system is in the preparation of the existing substrate.
Southeast Floors carry out all floor preparation to the Australian Standards and Workplace Health & Safety Regulations. We have access to, and use, various products that comply with the Green Star IEQ-11 & IEQ13 Specifications.
Our diamond grinding machinery uses the latest technologies and the use of dust extraction systems ensure minimal dust or airborne contamination.
Southeast Floors specialise in:
- Removal of existing floor coverings
- Contaminant and glue removal
- Rectification of rain damaged slabs
- Diamond grinding for new flooring systems
- All major internal flooring levelling
Where new or unusual circumstances are encountered, specific project recommendations should be sought from Southeast Floors.